NSW BJJ FEDERATION SUMMER CUP 2018
- SUNDAY 25 NOVEMBER 2018
- SYDNEY UNI SPORTS & AQUATIC CENTRE
Cnr Codrington St and Darlington Rd, Darlington NSW
- AFBJJ RATING: 3 STARS
Please check some relevant information and dates for the NSWBJJF SUMMER CUP 2018:
Registration deadline Monday 19th November 2018 at 11.59pm
Athlete Correction deadline Tuesday 20th November 2018
Brackets check day date Thursday 22nd November 2018
Brackets final release date and schedule Friday 23rd November 2018
Not available yet
Not available yet
Registration deadline 19th November 2018
We try to accommodate as many athletes as possible in our events, but there is a limit on the number of athletes in order to guarantee a high quality event. THE NSW BJJF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CLOSE THE REGISTRATION when we reach full capacity, or at midnight event local time on the appointed event registration deadline, whichever comes first.
We strongly suggest the registration is taken care of before any travel arrangements.
AFBJJ Membership Required
All competitors are required to have current AFBJJ memberships to compete in all AFBJJ nation wide events. In order to complete the online registration process, competitors must authenticate using their AFBJJ membership username/ID & password. If you have any further membership related queries or assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AFBJJ now calculates competitor date of births against the the 31-12-2018 (or current year minus year of birth) to align with IBJJF rules. So, a competitor born on the 12-09-2007 will therefore compete in the 14 Year Old age group.
Weights in the drop down box are represented as net with the appropriate Gi or No Gi allowance included in brackets e.g. the 79kg (82.3kg) Gi weight category means a net weight under 79kg and a combined gross weight (including Gi) of under 82.3kg.
If you would like to cancel your registration you have till the last day of registration to request full refund via email@example.com. After the registration is closed the registration fee is non-refundable. Exemptions: Athletes who are alone in their bracket are eligible to receive a full refund of the registration fee.
Changes to Weight and Age Class
Step 1.) Login into your Athlete Account by visiting new.bjjcomp.com
Step 2.) Once logged in simply click on the down arrow near your name in the top right corner and select 'My Events'
Step 3.) Select the event you wish to Check & Change.
Step 4.) From here you can Check and/or Change your Age Group as well as your Weight Category.
Start time and Location
26th August 2018 - Event starts at 9:00am at Sydney Uni Aquatic Centre.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• Matches may start 30 minutes in advance. Athletes should be in the warm up area at least 40 minutes prior to the time assigned for his or her division on the schedule.
• You will only be called 3 times by the marshall representing the mat area you are fighting. Stay aware, if you don't show up after the 3rd call you will be scratched from the draw.
• There are different weight charts for Gi and No-Gi events. Please refer to the Gi weight chart if you are registered for a Gi competition.
• It will not be allowed overweight in any circumstance. The athlete will be automatically disqualified.
• Make sure your GI and No GI vests are clean and in accordance with IBJJF rules. Please Check http://ibjjf.org/uniform/ for more information. If it is not in accordance you will have 1 chance and a maximum of 5 minutes to change it. Otherwise you will be DQ.
Please read carefully:
1- Note that if you are not in the division you registered for, you have been automatically moved to the closest weight or age division due to the lack of competitors in the division you have registered. This is to ensure everyone gets the fairest possible matches and no one misses out the competition.
2- If you can not to find your name on the brackets is due to the lack of competitors in the division that you registered for and we were not able to find a division that we could allocate you. By the end of next week you will receive a refund of your registration fee.
*There is no dispute for 3rd place. The 3rd place is the athlete that lost for the champion on the semi finals.
Spectator Entry Fee: $15 individual and $25 Family